The programming of robot cells and the work required to adjust the processing programs as a result of component changes or variations are significant factors in the assessment of the profitability of robot system.
Since carat was founded, offline programming has been a core subject, therefore, in project development and implementation.
Do you already manufacture
or do you still teach?
In the offer phase
- Project management of the system layout
- Accessibility investigations on the component
- Checking the reachability in the robot cell
- Estimate of the cycle times
In project settlement
- Detailed examination of the collision with grippers, tools, equipment, etc.
- Project development and presentations
- Creation of processing programs for the robots before the robot cells are assembled
- Short commissioning times for the robots
- Quick and defined optimisation of the programs by the end customer
- Short response times when products change
- Program adjustments via online connection
For more information, go to the FAMOS homepage at: www.famos-robotic.de